Gastroenterologists located in Lower Manhattan/Chinatown, New York, NY & Brooklyn, NY
Canadian Immigration Exam Q & A
Immigration Exam FAQ
|Age||Urine||X-Ray||Lab||Cash to Us|
|0 - 4 years old||$200|
|5 - 10 years old||X||$230|
|11 - 14 years old||X||X||$250|
|15 - 99 years old||X||X||X||$280|
Documents to bring with your visit and FAQ
- Passport/Government issued ID - original and current
- 2 Passport Photos (passport size 2 x 2, passport view)
- Medical Form (IME # or UCI #) if you have it
- Bring Glasses/contacts (for vision check)
- Period (Menstrual cycle) - best to wait until your period clears for few days and no blood in urine before the urine test
- If pregnant, X-ray might need to wait or with shield - get a note from OBGYN that it is safe to do X-ray. If not safe or unable to do X-ray, case will be on hold and X-ray can be done after baby's birth
- Bring your medication or medication list for chronic medical issues (Such as high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, Hepatitis, etc...)
- If patient has tattoo –must do additional blood tests at Bio-Reference for additional fee
- Insurances do NOT cover immigration exam or labs. Bring cash with you for the exam.
- Walk in is ok from Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 4PM. Location is 139 Centre Street, Suite 611, New York NY 10013. Our Brooklyn location does not offer Immigration exam due to participating labs are near our Manhattan office.
- Chest X Ray is done at 155 Canal Street New York NY 10013. Blood and/or urine test is done in the same building at Suite 524.
- The cash price is to us. You will pay for X Ray and blood/urine test separately at discounted prices. If you need to repeat any test, you need to pay them again.
- We use eMedical and your case will be submitted electronically after we receive and upload your lab results within two weeks of your visit date.
What we offer
Acid Refluxmore info
Colon Cancermore info
Stomach Painmore info
Upper Endoscopymore info
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)more info
Colon Cancer Screeningmore info
Non-Surgical Hemorrhoid Treatmentmore info
Rectal Bleedingmore info
Canadian Immigration Exammore info